Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6th: Moose Sighting

I finally saw a Moose in Maine. There are a lot of Moose in Maine and in New Brunswick but I never saw one while I was riding through the country.

Yesterday I borrowed a kayak from Dwights neighbor and paddled about 2 miles down Squapan Lake and right at the end of the lake I saw a nice big Bull Moose standing right on the edge of the lake eating. It was pretty cool to see him. I also saw a couple of ducks, some Loons, and a big crane.

I shipped my bike back home today. I will leave to go home in the morning. It will be nice to see Lori again.

Thanks again for everything. Thank you for all the moral support for this trip and thank you to the people who were so kind to Lori when I was gone.

Later,

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing your trip! I will miss checking up on you on the blog. What's the next item on the Bucket List?

    ReplyDelete